These programs are designed for students enrolled at institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University* who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of not less than six months to
not more than one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, such students may study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purposes of experiencing a foreign culture, learning
practical Japanese, taking credited classes, or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.